Please print out this form, complete the following details and return it to:
The Praelector, Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge CB2 1TA
or by fax to +44 1223 332 456.
Alternatively you can edit it electronically and return it by e-mail to:
email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In either case, please return it at least three weeks before the intended Congregation.
- Full name:
- Maiden name (if different):
- Preferred name for degree certificate (if applicable):
- Date of birth:
- Matriculation date:
- Is this address to be used for all future correspondence: Yes/No (please delete as appropriate).
- Telephone number:
- E-mail address:
- Previous Cambridge degree(s):
- Degree(s) sought:
- In person/absence (please delete as appropriate).
- Date of Congregation:
- Date of letter from the Board of Graduate Studies confirming result:
- Any special requirements for ceremony:
- Tickets are required for all guests at Congregations.
- Number of guests (maximum of three):
- Lunch required for yourself on degree day: Yes/No (please delete as appropriate).
- We welcome guests to join graduands at lunch, at a cost of £19 per guest.
- It may be possible to provide accommodation in College for the graduand only for the night before or after the Congregation at a price of £28 per night. You can check the availability of accommodation by email to the Tutorial Office.
- The only way to make bookings for lunch guests and accommodation is to send a note of your request with a cheque for the correct amount, made payable to Gonville and Caius College, to the Tutorial Office of the College, to arrive at least three days prior to the graduation. We regret that we cannot make bookings by any other means.
Please remember that your College account must be cleared before your name can be put forward for graduation.
For office use only
- In person / in absence